I looked up from my newest drawing to see Willie Trombone, my best friend, standing over me with that goofy grin on his face.
Willie, Im sorry, but is it important? I asked him. If it isnt, I would like it if you didnt bother me. Im having a burst of creativity.
Did Kala hear what Hoborg did?
This got my attention. No, I said. What did Hoborg do?
He made a friend!
Hoborg make himself friend. Name Klogg!
Yep. I saw it!...Yep.
Oh, my goodness! He didnt tell me any of this.
Me neither. Willie wish you would have helped. You do such nice job in helping create the Neverhood
Willie, Hoborg created the Neverhood. I just designed it. Its not that big of a deal. Is that all you wanted to tell me?
LE'sAitN-Chapter 1Lil Eddys Adventure in the Neverhood
Chapter 1: All Around the Mulberry Bush
I was surprised when everything suddenly became dark after all that light. Maybe it was something in the air ? Maybe? Eh, at that point, I didnt care.
So imagine my surprise when I suddenly felt somebody shaking my shoulder. At some point, I must have closed my eyes, because it was still dark.
Uhh Nothing in there, guys I muttered, thinking it was Mikata or Telly. Just a bunch of light tricks
But when I opened my eyes, I didnt see the big, black eyes of Mikata or Telly. Instead, I was looking into two black eyes that looked like vertical slits!
I was understandably startled; apparently, so was my mysterious visitor. As I jumped up into a standing position (had I sat down?), so did he. That was when I was able to get a good look at him.
This guy was something to look at. At first, I thought he was some ki
Lil' Eddy-Neverhood-PrologueAuthors Note: For those of you who arent familiar with me, my name is AMX, and I write fanfiction. I usually write for Fanfiction.net, but at the moment, Ive decided to take a hiatus on my other stories to work on this one for DeviantArt (to learn the whole story, check out my journal). Anyway, to go with my new obsession with The Neverhood, Ive come up with this story idea: what if Lil Eddy (one of my DA OCs) was part of all that madness? And thats pretty much how this story was born. This whole story will be in Lil Eddys point of view, by the way. So, without further ado, I present Lil Eddys Adventure in the Neverhood! Happy reading! -AMX
Prologue: Im Lil Eddy, and this is my life
You know its funny. Now that I look back on the incident, the whole thing seems like a dream. But I have proof that is real. I have Klaymen, of course. Hes been around. And if that doesn
Eddy knew he should be in bed. He was exhausted. Over the past who-knows-how-many weeks, he had discovered a whole different world behind a door in the woods, teamed up with a skeleton to run Christmas, found out that he and the skeleton both missed his big brother, got shot out of the sky, and saved Double D and Ed from a horrible, flaming death. And it wasnt easy sneaking back into his house either!
But he knew he had to do this. If he didnt do it now, he was sure to forget it.
So Eddy did something that he hadnt done in a long time: he took out a piece of paper and a pencil, and began to write.
Well, it took a while, but I finally found that old map of yours in that secret compartment in the attic. As long as you have secrets in this house, Im going to sniff them out. Nothing is safe.
Anyway, I dont know if you wrote that poem or not, but it was completely true. I found out where holidays come from, and it was awesome. I can see why you lef
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr